I had a strange occurrence happen when resolving an issue with our Insight add-on this week.
A recent update for Insight had introduced a bug to the system, making it so customers could not see/select any Insight objects within customer request types.
My institution utilizes Insight objects in customer request forms, to provide customers to specify the help/support they need based on the preset Request Type value in the form.
The temporary solution to resolve the customer visibility, was to downgrade versions of the add-on. Once we did this, we found that every Insight custom field that was in a customer request form, was completely removed from each form.
We had to go back, and add each Insight field back to the form, so it could function as it was designed.
No data within Insight was affected by our downgrading (data I had added previously was still there), so were are unsure as to how these fields were removed from forms when it was not done by individual with permission to.
Let me know if any other info would be helpful, thank you!
Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across Jira Cloud instance. 📢 Get y...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events