Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

How to find the number of users who all are using a particular plugin in Jira

How to find the number of users who all are using a particular plugin in Jira and how frequently they are using that plugin?

2 comments

You could enable HTTP Access Logging (under Logging and profiling) to see which user access which page. But that only shows access to web actions and servlets an app/plugin provides. And you would have to manually extract the required information form the log file.

For every other feature an app might provide there is no way to see what user uses it and how often. Unless the app implements this itself, but I don't know of any app that does this.

Hi tbundt,

Thank for the reply.

We have more 1000 project and its really difficult to analysis based on Https sessions.

John Funk Community Leader Oct 25, 2019

Hi @Mayoori Mohan - You might contact the plugin directly on their support page and see what they suggest. I would imagine that each is different, and the particular one you are interested would provide you the best guidance. 

Hi John,

Thanks for you reply.

I want to know how many users are using  Agile Poker - estimation tool for Jira . But i could not find anyway in the plugin documentation.

Thanks

John Funk Community Leader Oct 25, 2019

Just contact their support and ask them. 

https://jira.spartez.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/user/login?destination=portal%2F2

You will initially need to sign up for an account so you can access their Service Desk portal.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,540 views 22 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you