Introducing: Rename Completed Sprints

Hi community ðŸ‘‹,

Last week we added the ability to edit the name and goal for completed sprints; you no longer have to reopen the sprint to update these! Being able to rename completed sprints in particular has been a popular request and we’re excited to finally deliver this feature to you.

This feature gives you the flexibility to fix up mistakes for sprint names and goals; update sprint names to distinguish them from sprints in other projects or change the pattern you use for naming sprints.

You can edit a completed sprint in 2 places: from the timeline page sprint popup and from the reports page sprint actions menu for sprint-related reports.

Timeline page sprint popuptimeline.png

Reports page sprint menu

reports-page.png

Of course, you’ll only see these menus if you have permission to manage sprints 😅.

This is available for everyone right now except for our customers enrolled in Release Tracks; they’ll be able to use this in the April release.

We hope you enjoy this new feature and find it helpful. Let us know what you think.

4 comments

Darrel Jackson February 26, 2024

Great change. Thank you.

When we went through an org change 2 years ago the lack of this feature hampered us. Hopefully other customers will find it easier in the future.

Like • # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2024

Hi @Daniel Young this is totally a welcoming feature along with the placement of "edit Sprint" options .

Like • # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Daniel Young I am going to communicate this to my coworkers, they will really be interested.

Like • Daniel Young likes this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2024

Perfect! I was waiting for this update!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events