Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating a service desk project

Shaun Morgan February 23, 2021

Hi i need some help creating a service desk project even thou I was given admin access I still cant create the project and the option is greyed out.

See screenshots attached which show its greyed out as well as an error message. There is a mention of a plan issue and billing why is this showing as we are already on the premium?

Can someone please advise?

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 10.59.43.pngScreenshot 2021-02-23 at 11.00.18.pngScreenshot 2021-02-23 at 11.33.41.pngScreenshot 2021-02-23 at 11.36.46.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021

the images are a bit confusing when taken with your text. You indicate you can’t create a project and that something is grayed out yet I don’t see anything grayed out in the images. What I see is that you have permissions to create a next-gen project but not Classic possibly. I also see an error about exceeding the number of users which is disassociated with creating projects. So I’m unsure how to proceed here. What exactly is your goal?

The issue was the classic project option was greyed out. I was only able to see it after someone else who was an admin created the project for me. Even thou I was an admin before the person did it for me, I received the error that I showed in the first postScreenshot 2021-02-23 at 13.50.47.png

Why cant I be added as admin even thou we have a premium licence

0 votes

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 13.54.29.png

Why cant I be added as admin even thou we have a premium licence

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM