Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widget corrupting Mobile browsing

CJ July 15, 2020

We’re trying to embed the Jira Service Desk widget on our website but it seems like our website stops working on mobile devices when we do that.
On desktop it works fine, but on mobile devices (just tested on iOS so far) users are no longer able to click on anything. The page loads and looks good, but tapping on the screen has completely stopped.
You can recreate the issue by accessing www.onviva.live contact me for access if required.
Please also review a screenshot in our console log, it seems like there are some errors in your widget’s JS.
Waiting for your assistance.
Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2020

@CJ - if there's indeed a bug in the widget code on iOS, consider only loading the code if the the visitor's not using an iOS device? Say, with a CSS media query...

• Visiting your site on Chrome (latest stable) Android device, the page loads, but nothing is responsive.
  • Visiting your site on Chrome (latest stable) Windows 10, the page loads and I can click around. I noticed in dev tools (F12) that the JSD widget code is erroring out.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events