Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove disabled user

ty_nickel May 5, 2022

We have a person who formally worked for us and his acct was disabled. We need to enable or remove his acct and send another invite so he can start using Atlassian. The only problem is that I cannot find this user anywhere. I'm in the admin>users area and when I search he does not come up, but when we try and add this person by email it says we need to remove the disabled acct. No idea where I can find this disabled acct and remove it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

@ty_nickel -

Welcome to the community.  You can try access Administration >> Managed accounts and try to see if the user in question is listed there as "Deactivated".  If it is found, then you can then click on user's entry and reactivate the account again.

2022-05-05_15-30-18.png

If it still not working, then you will follow what @Fabian Lim recommended to reach to Atlassian Support Team.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

Hi @ty_nickel

I recommend you contact atlassian support and have them look iinuiur environment. 

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events