Project based permission

Mitesh Shah January 8, 2020

I am configuring three projects in Jira Service Desk (Cloud), and want to know how do I configure permissions, so users of one project cannot access and edit items in other projects.

2 answers

3 votes
Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2020
2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2020

I would recommend referring to the online documentation as there is a lot of good info there. You can find it here - jira-service-desk-cloud/resources/ 

with that that said here are the basics:

• agents - you can restrict which agents can access which projects by ensuring only specific agents are added to the project. You can access the detailed permissions under project settings > permissions
  • customers - you simply need to ensure that customers do not exist in projects where they should not have access. One area to pay attention to is the use of organizations. You should refer to the docs for more on this if you plan to use them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events