Ok, our setting is here: We have removed the 'View Issue' link in the footer for customer notifications in Jira. This is a must have here.
Now in a seperate workflow we have an approval implemented. The Notification was sent, but the 'View Isse' link is missing there. So it seems, here the footer for customer notifications is already used.
What I want to reach: When an approval was sent, I need an easy way to approve or decline this. Our problem is:
- the 'View Issue' link is missing here
- In my opinion I can not customize the mail content
- Even the Approve or Decline Buttons known from Server are not available
1) Can I achieve this in any way?
2) Can i disable Approval mails?
Thanks a lot!
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event