Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to retrieve a list of all users that had/have access to a service desk project?

Millicent Dikotope January 22, 2020

Would like to find out if its possible to retrieve a list of all users that had or have access to a Jira service desk project. 

For example users that where added to a project under project settings > People

I want to check who was removed between a certain period from a project in our instance to try narrow it down to see who "former user' could possibly be.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2020

Hi @Millicent Dikotope 

• If you are Jira Administrator you could look through the Audit Log under Jira Settings. 
  • You could check project roles under Jira Settings. 

-Mike

Millicent Dikotope January 23, 2020

Hi @Mike Bowen 

Thank you for the response, I'am the Admin, I have checked both, think the kind of resolution am looking for isn't provided. 

Ideally, I would like to just go through the project settings > people and pull a record of who had access but ended up going through the Admin page and exporting the list of users that were deactivated, will just go through it and see if I can find what i am looking for.

Regards,

-M. D.

Like Mike Bowen likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events