Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move all the data(Epics, user stories, sprints etc) created in Target process (TP3) to Jira?

Tintu December 13, 2021

Hi,

Is there any way to export Epics, Features, User stories, sub tasks and Sprints, created in Target Process(TP3) to Jira?

Any suggestions ? 

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

Hi @Tintu

I'm not familiar with TP3, but as long as you can export the data into a csv file from TP3, you should be able to map them to a jira project using a bulk import. However, you won't be able to import the sprint info though.  

Link on how to import: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/

Before you do the import, you need to create the fields that are used in TP3 as customfields and then you map them accordingly.

Regards

0 votes
Embrenchia Snyman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 30, 2023

There is nothing on this planet that can migrate TP to Jira in the shape, format and volume required.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events