How to get the fields to two different places (application form and corresponding ticket)?

Deleted user October 28, 2020

Hi everyone!

I set up my ticket with the customer's name and mail fields (in a separate tab).

I would also create the application form with the same name and mail fields.

My problem is the fields used in the application form no longer ends up in the ticket tab but only in the application. How to get the fields to two different places (application form and corresponding ticket)?

Thanks for your help,

Liza

2 answers

0 votes
Larissa Elen do Nascimento October 28, 2020

Ir em campos personalizados, criar o campo e depois associar a algum fluxo. Após isso vai em solicitações > formularios de solicitação > e adicionar campo.

@Larissa Elen do Nascimento 

Thanks for your answer.

I don't find "formularios de solicitação" in my screen....

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

If I understand your question...

If you want the field in the portal request form you need to first ensure the filed is part of the screen and then go to project settings > request types > choose the RT of interest, edit and add the field.

Hi @Jack Brickey 

Sorry I think I've mis-expressed myself.

I begun to config my ticket with my fields. Everything's ok.

In a second time I want to config my form for this request. And fields I choose to put in the form are delete in the ticket.

In attach image, I want to fields " Priorité", "société client", "Nom CDP client", "Email CDP client" and Téléphone CDP client" on the side in the tab "contacts et adresse" too.

Capture ticket demande.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2020

Have you gone to the layout under project settings or use the “configure” cog link at the bottom right of your image? There are restrictions on which fields are allowed in the left/right areas.

@Jack Brickey 

Yes I think everything is ok...

Have you an idea?

Capture d’écran config form.pngCapture d’écran ticket devis.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin