Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to closed a project

It Soporte Tecnico
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 23, 2020

I need to close 3 proyects but I only get the option to delete

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi @It Soporte Tecnico - Jira doesn't have any notion of "closing" a project per se. If you want to hide the project without deleting it, you can follow the steps outlined on this page (see section How to hide (or archive) a project).

Hope that helps!

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

I hope you don't mind me stepping in to add some information for other community members looking at this question.

Jira Cloud does not offer a native "archiving" functionality, same applies to Jira Server. (subject to change)

It is worth mentioning Jira Data Center offers this feature.

Like # people like this
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

@Max Foerster - K15t Very interesting! I actually didn't know that Data Center offered this. Thank you for the clarification.

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
It Soporte Tecnico
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 24, 2020

Thank you very much for the information

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events