Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I have the set of custom fields displayed on customer portal based on the value selected.

Shailen August 11, 2020

I have to port a form from confluence to Jira Service Desk form. I need to have a set of values asked to the requester based on the value selected in preceding custom filed. I tried the cascading list but its not enough as the form needs to have multiple level of information required in different format(text, radio etc.).  As a beginner with Jira service Desk I would really appreciate your pointer.

1 answer

0 votes
Kate Caldecott
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2020

@Shailen One of the options is to use a marketplace app to give you the extra functionality.  For example, you could use ProForma.  

It gives you the ability to:

• use conditional/ dynamic logic so that only certain questions are displayed based upon a previous specific answer.

• configure ProForma so that users can create Jira issues directly from ProForma forms using "Issue Forms".  When you enable the Issue Form setting on a form, it will also create a link to the form so that you can use the link on your Confluence page. Note you will need to be a jira user to be able to complete the form and create the issue.

Issue  forms.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events