Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Description and Introduction Text don't saving

Cube Software October 2, 2020

Hello,

I migrated my service desk to a new website using the jira service desk cloud backup tool, and I have this problem in the new site:

When I write something in the Description of the form and save, what I wrote disappears, the same situation in the introduction text that is in the Portal of the Client.

I made 2 videos to show the situation, its in the link: https://we.tl/t-j1wde43Fd4 

Screenshots: When i save the form description, the text vanish. In Google Chrome and FireFox.

1.PNG2.PNG

Capturar.PNG
Thanks for the help!

2 answers

1 vote
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

What browser are you using?  If you are using Internet Explorer can you try switching to a different browser and trying again?

Cube Software October 2, 2020

I'm using FireFox.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2020

Can't see the videos, but from your description, I know something similar can happen when you have a misbehaving plugin installed in firefox.  I'd want to test with another browser, or firefox in "safe mode" with all plugins disabled.

Cube Software October 4, 2020

Don't make any sense, i have another site, the one that i exported to this new one, and there is working. Just the new service desk site isnt working those texts.

btw, tested in safe mode, same problem.

Cube Software October 4, 2020

In Google Chrome isnt working too. Seens its just a bug that need to be fixed by Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events