Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Fill Create Issue

Bernardo Gago April 13, 2022

Hello Atlassian Community,

Is possible to have Insight Objects linked to an Issue with auto select?

I have managed to filter the objects by the reporter, but would be great to have them auto selected:

image.png

As you can see, after press 'create' we have the 'create issue screen' and I have the option to select the objects linked to my user, but I am looking to have them as 'auto select' so the user doesn't need to select them, and for the person viewing the ticket to have direct access to all objects.

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

Hi @Bernardo Gago , how are you ?

You can filter the object by the insight field (in field configuration).

Then they will appear the informations that you need in the issue view screen :)

I hope I helped you.

If this post was helpful, mark it as Accepted Accepted, so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.

If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.

Bernardo Gago June 22, 2022

Hello Carlos,

Have now a field which is not the 'Reporter', is a field that we have created 'Employee' that can match the 'User' on the object attribute.

The 'employee' field is automatically populated once the issue is opened.

I would like to know if there is a way to automatically select the objects that have the user = employee

Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2022

Hi @Bernardo Gago 

In this case, you will need to link the object of insight with the field in jira.

Something like  "insight.attribute.email" = ${reporter.email}

Bernardo Gago July 4, 2022

Hello Carlos,

I need to have an attribute with "insight.attribute.email" = ${reporter.email}?

I am sorry, i am really new at this, and dont really understand this.

It is taking to much work to 'automate' this : /

Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2022

@Bernardo Gago you need to have an attribute to email of in the insight object , then associate with the reporter email will be more easier :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events