• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Assign issues based on agent's workload. I need add on's recomendations

I need to assign issues according to the agent's workload, so the one who has less work to do is the one whom is going to be assigned to the incoming issue.
Which add on do you recommed to do this?
Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi @Sofia Grunspan ,

Automation for Jira is the way to go here. They have different algorithms to assign the issue that you can choose.

Just navigate to Project Settings >Automation > Assign Issues and check for the Assign issue action.

Automation rule assign.png

It's free for a certain number of actions and after that, you can just purchase the app. Depending on your issue load, most likely you don't pay for an additional number of actions.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

That's what I needed.

Thank you so much!

My pleasure.

Have a good one.

Gökçe

@Gokce Gursel _Snapbytes_  I need a little favour from you, is it possible to send me a link to the add on or how I find it in the market place? Beacuse I've been searching typing "Automation" and I've found a lot of addons with that name and I don'tr know which is the right one. Thanks from now on.

@Sofia Grunspan you don't need to install it, it's already installed in your Jira Cloud instance. Just go to Project Settings and then click Automation.

You need to be a project admin or Global admin to configure it though.

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/expand-jira/automation

Project settings.png

Automation.pngBest,

Gökçe

Helllo @Gokce Gursel _Snapbytes_ !

as we can see on the screenshots, is this available only on bussines template? 

No, It's also available for software and service desk projects. For service desk projects, It's towards the bottom of the left side project menu and for service desk it's called project automation.

sd automation.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

254 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you