Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when creating the work flow of a from can i assign a specific person to a particular section?

Jp December 10, 2019

HI I am new to Jira and I am creating a couple of forms.  On my form I a have different people that would need to sign off on it, before getting final approval how would I set that up and would those people be considered paid users? 

2 answers

0 votes
Rachel Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hey @Jp , 

I'm Rachel and I'm a Product Manager in Jira Service Desk Cloud. I'm super excited to let you know that approvals has been rolled out in next-gen projects, as announced in our community post

You can now add approvals in your workflows, assign approvers and transition workflows automatically when the request is approved or rejected. 

We’d love for you to check it out, add approvals to your workflows and let us know what you think.

• To set one up, head to Project settings > Request types, and click the Edit workflow button at the top.

• Select a status, and in the sidebar on the right hand side you should see an Approvals section, where you can add a new approval to that status.

For more detailed info on how to set up approvals, please check out our documentation.

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out,

Cheers

Rach 

0 votes
Radu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Hi @Jp ,

We have approvals functionality for these sign-off types of activities. However only users with atlassian accounts will be able to provide approvals on those accounts, they would need to be paid.

If you're on a next-gen instance ( look at the bottom side of the blue menu on the left) you'll have to wait a bit as we're preparing for delivery.

If you're on a classic instance please give https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-jira-service-desk-approvals-938847527.html a read.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Radu

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events