Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i send a part of a document for a client to edit without sending the entire document?

Rashid Owais November 18, 2019

any ideas !!

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2019

how do you want to "send" it? Is this a Confluence document or some other format? I suspect that you will simply need to edit the document in the appropriate word editor, remove the sections that you don't want the customer to see, save and attach. When the send back the edited you will need to manually combine.

Rashid Owais November 18, 2019

Dear thank you for responding , what i am trying to do is sending a part of a page (ex. table) in Confluence using Jira Service Desk as a task, when the client fill the table the content of it will be reflected in the original Confluence Page.

Do you have any idea how i can do that ?

Is it possible ?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2019

i do not know of any manner of achieving this. Maybe an addon like Scriptrunner would help. I found this thread that was interesting. - Confluence-page-update-by-JIRA-scriptrunner-post-function 

Like Rashid Owais likes this
Rashid Owais November 20, 2019

Thank you Jack, I will check and trying to do it :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events