Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two customers from the same group cannot see all of the issues that are open.

Fahad Akhtar November 6, 2019

I have two customers, both in the same group. The group does not have product access but has access to the customer portal. One customer says he sees two issues open, the other says he sees one issue open. There are a total of three issues. I can personally go into the project because I am a site admin and I see three issues that are open. The customer that sees two issues cannot see the one issue the other can see and the other customer cannot see two of the issues the other customer sees. Please explain why this is and how to solve it. It. I hope you understand the question. If not please ask for more clarification. Thanks. 

1 answer

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Hi,

How did you set up your customer permissions?  Go to Project Settings - Customer permissions.

image.png

Then look at each of the requests and see if these reporters have actually shared the issues with others. 

Hope that helps

Fahad Akhtar November 6, 2019

Should I create an organization for this group and add these two customers into it? If I choose the third option, do I need to make an organization? Thanks. 

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Hi Fahad,

You seem to be raising a lot of questions here.  Can I suggest that perhaps you do a little reading on the Service Desk documentation, it's quite comprehensive and easy to understand:  https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/resources/

Here's a good blog on Sharing customers:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-manage-access-to-your-jira-service-desk-cloud-967872675.html

Hope that helps

Susan

Like Thomas Schlegel likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events