Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report creation as per severity

Paras Govindani December 12, 2019

Hi Team,

I want to create 1 report  i.e. Time to resolution as per severity in Jira service desk.

can I get some inputs o this area.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2019

Hello @Paras_Govindani,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Per your description, I think you are looking for a Report where you can display the "time for resolution" in your issues, grouping them by Severity. Is that correct?

In fact, you can add some series to your time resolution report to group your issues by Severity, displaying each line in the report for each severity. These would be the steps:

1 - Navigate to your project > Reports > Time to Resolution > Click in the three dots menu (...) > Edit > Add series

2 - In the Add series panel, use the JQL to define a single severity/priority to be displayed in the report and save it

3 - Repeat the same process for each severity you have

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 19.28.27.png

Doing the steps above, you will have a single line for each severity, displaying the time for resolution for all the respective issues.

let us know if this information helps or if you are looking for a different feature.

Paras Govindani December 15, 2019

Thanks for the suggestion team. It works 

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2019

You are welcome. Have a nice week!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events