Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to join dev team via email invitation

Jakub Blahunka April 11, 2019

Hello,

I would like to join my dev team via email invitation but I simply cannot. I always get this error when logging in. I cannot log in via google or other email. Could please help me with this problem? It has been like this for 3 days.

Thank you

Jakub

error.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

Hey @Jakub Blahunka

I would check with your Jira Administrator and have him make sure you have product access and everything is set up correctly. I've seen something like this happen before and I resolved it by removing the users product access and then giving it back. 

If your admin can't resolve it, I recommend following what the error says and to make a support ticket with Atlassian.  

Jakub Blahunka April 14, 2019

@Cody Stevens thank you, it worked.

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2019

@Jakub BlahunkaGlad to hear that! If you can, please mark my comment as the answer so your question shows resolved instead of open. 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events