When using JSD is it possible to have some kind of macro to create a template?
The workflow that I am looking for is:
- Receive a ticket
- Generate the template
- Fill in all the needed places of that template
- Use the template + information added to Create an issue to another board.
Hi Susan, thanks for your reply.
Let me see if I understood this correctly.
- Someone sends an email
- The ticket in JSD is created with the email details in the Description of the ticket
- We need to edit the Description manually without a way in JSD itself to add a macro or temple.
- After that we can use the "create and link" to raise the issue to another board
Does that sound correct?
Do you know if its possible to grab the details from an internal comment instead of grabbing from the description?
The suggestion I was referring to was making a smart form for when someone raises a request via the portal (only). That suggestion does not work when requests are raised via email.
Once a request is raised in the portal, the only option you have to communicate to the customer is via comments. So maybe you can structure a comment that contains the fields/info you need or have gathered.
Yes the create and link will work for raising an issue over to another team/board/project.
Hope that helps
Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events