Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a link in Service Desk request types?

Tayyab Bashir May 28, 2018

Hi, 

I wanna to add a dynamic form in a Service Desk Request type. 
I already have the form set up at CognitoForms, and I just need to mention the URL somewhere in the request type. 

Can anyone help me with that? 

I tried looking at redirecting Request types to other URLs and that would have been perfect, but I am using SD Cloud and I can't seem to use that. 

Thanks. 

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Senna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2018

Hi  Tayyab,

There is an option in the Request Type, when configuring the fields, to add an link on it.

Besides that, you can add an custom field that is an link. This way, you can set the URL you prefer.

Tayyab Bashir May 30, 2018

Hi,
Is there any way I can have just that link over there and remove the "Create" button?

Tayyab Bashir June 3, 2018

The reason being, I don't want people to click on the create button, and I just want them to follow the links. 

So how can I remove the create button in circle. 

Capture.PNG

Rodrigo Baldasso
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2018

Hi Tayyab,

Unfortunately, you can't remove the create button. Perhaps you might consider to create a Confluence KB and link with your service desk. That way, before creating a new ticket, the customer will be presented with the articles and might deflect from creating the ticket.

-Rodrigo.

JiraA October 22, 2018

Hi @Tayyab Bashir / @Rodrigo Baldasso

How did you acheive the above forms ..

Have you used any additional plugins ???

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events