An intro to Insight - the newest addition to the Atlassian family

Hi Atlassian Community! I’m Charlotte, a product marketer for the Insight CMDB for Jira Service Desk. As many of you are probably aware, Atlassian purchased Mindville and our Insight Marketplace App earlier this year. We’re excited to be a part of the Atlassian team and accelerate our CMDB development by working together!

If you’d like to learn more about Insight, check out this webinar I’m running next week.

I’ll cover the basics of Insight and use demonstrations and real-world examples to show how it can be applied to various Jira Service Desk applications and speed up issue resolution.

Starting soon, I’ll also be posting a series of articles on the community, sharing use cases of Insight in more detail. Some of this will be more ‘this is what you can do with Insight’ and others will likely be more ‘how-tos’ and tips and tricks for Insight.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about Insight/Mindville/CMDBs within Jira, let me know!

Cheers,
Charlotte

5 comments

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2020

Great! 

Looking forward to the evolution of Insight on Cloud :) Already an amazing product on Server so hopefully the gap in features will close quickly now!

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2020

Yayy welcome to the TEAM! 

Ömer Mindivanli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2020

Awesome!

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2020

Insight is a must have app.

tokcum
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2020

Great! Insight is of much value to most of my Jira projects.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events