cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar: From Intake to delivery with Jira and Jira Product discovery

Andrea Robbins
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2024

Hi everyone! 

I wanted to share that Trefor and I from Adaptavist are going to have a JPD webinar on June 26th at 12-1pm EST.

In this webinar we cover:

• A demo of JPD, sharing key features, benefits, and use cases

• The end-to-end best practice process flow of JPD from intake (Jira Service Management) to delivery (Jira) that we implement for our customers

• How JPD can go beyond product management to support effective service delivery and continuous improvement 

And much more!

Hope to see you there! Register here today!

1 comment

Hayley Skelton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2024

Kia ora @Andrea Robbins

This sounds like a great opportunity, as our team have only just begun adding JDP projects into our organization. Unfortunately it takes place at 4 am NZST which isn't ideal

Would it be possible to receive a recording of the Webinar? 

Jess Colquhoun
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2024

From Australia here too and we have just begun our journey also and would love a recording of this also!

Like Hayley Skelton likes this
Andrea Robbins
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2024

Hi @Hayley Skelton and @Jess Colquhoun

I just got confirmation that if you register but are not able to attend you will be sent the recording after the webinar!

Thanks,

Andrea

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events