Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

[Resolved] Themes and other columns disappeared?

Edited

Did columns that did exist disappear that were there yesterday? 

Theme, Goals, etc?  I tried recreating one called Theme and I get an error so I believe it is there but a bug making it not display.

1 comment

Quarters, Roadmap, etc all missing.

Hi @Erin Mihalik , since I'm not sure how familiar you are with the system yet, here's a first video: https://www.loom.com/share/d3db97d223e04947a9363d34e1d82b06

Can you see the fields you mentioned in the list of fields in "add a field"? (note: you can scroll in the "add a field" selector dropdown)

@Tanguy Crusson Yesterday all the "sample fields" existed.  Today they do not and we did not delete them.

I can Add a Field but if I try to add a field called "Theme", I receive an error.  I assumed it is because the sample fields already had one named that.

Basically most of the sample fields just disappeared and I cannot actually recreate them because it gives an error.

https://www.loom.com/share/c8fea28a40da4eb598e66d033447f0bc

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this

Oh wow, thank you for that Loom - that looks like a nasty bug, we'll look into it!

@Erin Mihalik I've sent you an email so we can investigate it further

@Tanguy Crusson Responded on email! I realized I had caused this myself.  Thanks for looking into.  Sorry for the confusion.

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this

Phew! That gave us a scare for a minute laugh

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you