Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please provide ability to publish views that include custom formula fields

Sufian Siddiqi April 11, 2024

We use a custom formula field in JPD with a prioritization formula, and we'd like to publish views that include that field, but we get the following error:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 6.20.03 PM.png

Please add the ability to publish views that include custom fields.

1 comment

Paulo Costa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

I second this.
We run a Product Operating Model where we capture all our pains and opportunities into our discovery board. Then, we run those into some triage, merge, add context, etc., until we're ready to score them against a few items (indicators that translate directly into OKR or other business outcomes we're pursuing during a quarter/semester). 

Having a board view with all ideas captured, scored, and ordered by score is a tremendous way to communicate to all stakeholders in the company at once: "Here's the entire backlog of opportunities per vertical/theme, and we're sorting them per highest impact on the business goals that we all work together to obtain."
It creates great alignment and removes communication hurdles, as we can all speak the same language around a simple board view.

Not showing the impact/score—a weighted score—removes a huge amount of value as it opens the door to "Why is this higher in the list than that?"

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events