Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Automation Rate Limitation on JPD (500 max)

Martin November 23, 2023

Hello

I want to hear more about your plan on addressing the JPD automation limitation maxed at 500 per month.

On this document, it is mention that there is no plan on addressing usage above 500 actions per month, other than opening a new instance.

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/cloud-automation-packaging-update

We already hit the 300 mark last month. This is likely going to make us reconsider future deployment expansions. 

And as users of the solution, how do you see this limitation affecting you in the future?

3 comments

David Laine November 23, 2023

Agreed. This limit is completely unrealistic for and Enterprise wide implementation - it needs to be along the same lines as other products. We may have to change to an alternative (non Atlassian) product, if this is not addressed 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2023

Hi @Martin , just give us your site URL and we'll lift the limit (since there's no premium edition to upgrade to)

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2023

That goes for @David Laine too

Like David Laine likes this

That is great news - thank you @Tanguy Crusson 

Can I send you the URL privately?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
November 23, 2023

yep tcrusson@atlassian.com

David Laine December 1, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson 

Is there any progress on this please? (I also sent you an email) - our limit is still showing 500.

We have just turned on all of our automation rules LIVE.

Thank you.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
December 1, 2023

Hi David, 

I checked my email inbox and can't find an email from you? I'll need your site URL.

We already did it for Martin.

Thanks

David Laine December 14, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson 

This has still not be actioned and it is getting critical for us - please can this be done with some urgency?

We are now getting messages saying that we will likely exceed our limit - the limit is still set at 500.

Please let me know if you need anything else from us to get this done, thank you!

David Laine December 5, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson 

I’ve sent another email to the email address you shared 

tcrusson@atlassian.com

I sent an email on the 23rd and 30th November and again this morning.

Please advise if this email address is not correct or there is an alternative email address to use, thank you.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
December 6, 2023

sorry about that your email was in my spam folder for some reason. I replied to your email

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events