cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPD Poll Feature

Stephen Henderson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2024

I think a Poll field would be a useful addition to JPD, either as a separate field type or as an expansion of the Vote field.

Primary use case I'm thinking of for this feature would be to poll a developer team to get a better sense of the effort or size of a project from a technical perspective. Rather than setting the Effort value myself, I could create a poll (with options such as Small, Medium, Large, XL) and allow relevant team members vote. 

A current workaround is just creating custom vote fields, one for each option . . . but it's a bit clunky and adds visual clutter:2024-04-29_13-32-08.png

Curious to know if there's a feature in the works that would address this, or if other users think this would be useful. 

2 comments

Charles Truong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2024

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2024

Thanks for this @Stephen Henderson . Voting/polling improvements aren't on our roadmap at the moment, I've recorded your feedback to help us prioritise in the future.

Like Stephen Henderson likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events