Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any limitation of exporting JPD issues fields ?

Leo LI May 8, 2024

Hi team,

There were some fields without values, when I use the application "Open in Google Sheets". However, I can see the values in the "Advanced filter" page. Finally, I renamed the field, which is good to be exported.

Snipaste_2024-05-08_15-32-08.png

For example:

The previous field name: "Type", which can be searched out with correct values in the in the "Advanced filter" page, however, exported as all empty in the Google sheet.

Renamed it as "Ticket type", which can be filtered out and exported well. 

I'm wondering that if there is any backend limitation to the field names, since there maybe some duplicated names were created in other projects. If so, how to avoid renaming some fields to well export those values? 

Thank you.

2 comments

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2024

@Leo LI thanks for flagging this, it's a bug and we'll investigate it.

Leo LI May 8, 2024

Thank you @Rohan Swami !

Could you please help to provide some updates if you guys get it fixed? 

Like Rohan Swami likes this
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2024

Hi @Leo LI 

After investigating, we found out the issue is due to a bug on the platform. The bug is tracked outside our team here :  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/API-299

However, please note there is an "export to csv" button directly on any view that will give you a file that you can open in google sheets. 

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 16.00.59.png

Cheers, 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

Leo LI May 28, 2024

Thank you @Hermance NDounga . I'll have a try.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events