Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments do not persist when not saved

Jeremy Gaudet May 19, 2022

Hello Product Discovery Team,

I'm impressed with the product so far. Well done! And I think I've discovered a missing feature / issue:

I was commenting on an issue in our product discovery project and accidentally clicked to go back in Chrome. Unfortunately (for me), the comment didn't persist within the issue as it would in other Jira products. And, of course, I lost my work. Eeek!

Here's what'd I would expect to happen based on my experience with Jira Software. When moving away from a comment without saving, the comment persists within the issue, like this:

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 8.11.23 AM.png

Hoping this is an oversight and an easy fix. Thanks for the work making something meaningful for discovery.

- Jeremy

1 comment

Comment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2022

Hi @Jeremy Gaudet 

Thank you for the feedback! It's a known issue and one we're currently working to fix. It will at least warn you when you navigate out when typing a comment or insight

Like # people like this
Jeremy Gaudet May 19, 2022

Thanks @Tanguy Crusson

I'd figured I couldn't have been the only one to have discover this yet a quick search of the forums yielded no reports. No worries... keep on shipping! 

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events