Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill dates

Jeanette Bonifaz April 1, 2024

Hi,

We've started using JPD and I want to have the project target field filled in from the delivery ticket and not manually entered. I looked at this demo: https://www.loom.com/share/8220e4ca892d478ebf57bff822e53ffb but it did not help, as the options in the video are different than the options I see. 

When I click "edit field" the "date field" options include:

-Change completion date

- Change start date

- Planned end

- Panned start

- Start date.

I have tried with Change completion date and with planned end, but nothing gets populated. In the Jira Epic itself, we have a "due date" that is filled in. I would appreciate any help on this. 

1 comment

Comment

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2024

Hi @Jeanette Bonifaz In Company-managed projects all date fields are supported. In Team-managed projects the Due date field is supported, this is the field which comes out of the box when you create a project. Are the fields you are trying to use in Team-managed projects?

Jeanette Bonifaz April 2, 2024

Hi Rohan. Thanks for your comment. Are you referring to the Jira Software Project where the epic I want to link is? Or the JPD Project? If you are referring to the Jira Software Project, it is a company managed project.

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2024

Hi @Jeanette Bonifaz looks like we'll need to investigate this further. Could you please create a support ticket for us? In the left-nav of Jira Product Discovery select Give feedback then Get help from the support team. We'll be able to investigate properly from there.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events