cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow Admins to Clear Votes from Released Features

katie.steyn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2024

We're leveraging the Vote field, but its usefulness is limited unless we're able to continually keep the stock of available vote points fresh. Specifically, as Admins, we'd like to have any vote points put on features that have a RELEASED Status be automatically cleared and returned to their owner.  This will keep our team continually engaged in prioritization conversations as we consider new features.  As it stands, our team votes once, runs out of points, and then we must ask each to do their own bookkeeping as features are released if they want to vote on anything new.

1 comment

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2024

Hi @katie.steyn thanks for the feedback. We built the votes feature to solve for the use case of a single workshop/session where people vote, then you'd create a new votes field the next time you run a session. We haven't solved for the 'evergreen votes' use case just yet, thanks for sharing your use case and we'll take it under consideration!

katie.steyn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 18, 2024

Thank you @Rohan Swami - I think an evergreen voting field will be important for any product-led organization in helping prioritize (and inspire continuous roadmap buy-in) across multiple internal teams.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events