Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did my product get suspended when I changed it to standard mode almost a month ago?

Laura Friedman June 7, 2023

I went through the convoluted video you provide to transition from Beta to Standard and it's been showing as Standard users since then. Just got a message that the entire product was deactivated.

You guys seriously need more intuitive ways to keep everything working.

In the meantime, please turn my product back on and let me know what I did wrong.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2023

hi @Laura Friedman are you still facing this issue? I double checked and I see you have a credit card on file (that's usually the problem behind this) and you started the trial for the standard plan yesterday - things look OK on our end. If you're still in trouble, can you please book time here so we can help you out? https://calendly.com/tcrusson/30min-1

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2023

Here's what we're seeing on file: 

• june 3 - you were warned you did't have payment details on file (credit card)
  • june 7 - trial ended, no credit card on file, deactivated
  • june 7 - reactivated
  • June 8 - you were made billing contact - is that when you added the credit card?

So we believe you're back on track and hope that's the case, but if not we will jump on it right away

we're adding error messages in app to make that more clear when that's the case (lack of credit card)

0 votes
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2023

The response times from the JPD team are usually very quick in the Community, but you might also want to escalate this via the Give feedback button where you can report an issue. I'll add that I had some issues with getting configured when JPD changed, but with the numerous configurations available, it was understandable. Thankfully, the team is open to feedback and perhaps you could offer some suggestions.

image.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events