Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have key boards in Jira Product Discovery that we want to replicate per project.

Sandy Coleman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

We have developed key stage gates and boards that are best practices. We want to create these as a template that teams can import and start editing. Or provide a way to copy the list view or board view to a new project. We are unable to find a way to do this. This is essential to the scalability of Jira Product Discovery

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Sandy Coleman  👋

First, I moved your question here to the Jira Product Discovery Questions, so you'll get more of the right eyeballs.

Jira Product Discovery (JPD) is still quite new. So far, there is no "Clone" feature in JPD like in other Jira products.

Maybe the Template feature can work for you (for now) as a workaround?

Hope this helps,

-dave

0 votes
Tom Cunliffe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

I've been using JPD for a couple of months now and I share the same sentiment. 

This is a fantastic tool that we simply cannot scale across our company without the ability to clone existing projects. I am hoping that's right around the corner!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events