Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transitioned issue to Jira

Clayton July 31, 2024

Hi

It seems when a create a ticket from JPD into a JIRA project it does not match the hierarchy which is defined in JIRA. Eg) in JIRA I have Initiative - Epic / story then when I create an initiative I can’t create an epic as a child.

is there anything you think I am doing wrong?

thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hans Polder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2024

@Clayton ,

Can you share a couple screenshots on how exactly you're trying to accomplish this?

I just went to my test site, opened up the JPD project, went to the Delivery tab, clicked 'Create a delivery ticket', created an Initiative in my Test PFM project, then created a new Epic which I was able to link to my Initiative ticket as parent.

Screenshot 2024-07-31 115725.png

Clayton July 31, 2024

Apologies I made a fundamental error.

Appreciate it

Hans Polder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2024

No problem! Happy to hear it's working now. For the rest of us, it might be good if you could share your 'fundamental error', so others know what to look for if they are in the same situation ;)

Like Clayton likes this
Clayton August 12, 2024

Sorry @Hans Polder was on leave. My error was just me making a very silly mistake that I don't think anyone else will make :) 

I appreciate you taking the time to help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events