Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotes/testimonials for the new Jira Product Discovery website

John McKiernan December 14, 2022

Hello everyone, 

Hope the year is winding down nicely for you. I have a favour to ask and thought this might be a good place to start. 

We are about to revamp the Jira Product Discovery website

As we do so, we would love to include some quotes from our existing customers about the value you are getting from JPD (how it helps you, what's good, how your team use it, etc).

It would really bring the product tour to life instead of relying on my awful writing! If you were keen to get involved, please pop a comment below or if you prefer - email me at jmckiernan@atlassian.com

Thanks in advance!

John 

marketing lead, JPD 

6 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Anton Shapkarov December 14, 2022

Hi John, 

I am a product manager at a London-based start-up and we were just becoming big enough to feel the need to split the product area from the general backlog when I received a notification to try out Jira Product Discovery... And the product nailed it, managed to implement about 80% of what I had in mind and make it part of the product epic process. 

Finding it at the right time was great as it linked with all the other Atlassian products we were using. I was dreading going on a discovery journey to find a suitable roadmap/product tool that has good integration with Jira and Confluence.

Happy Holidays :) 

Forestreet https://forestreet.com/

1 vote
John McKiernan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2022

Thankyou so much all! I really appreciate this. Very refreshing to hear the value from the folks who use JPD every day :) 

I'll reach out to you as we build the page and finalise quotes. 

Cheers,

John

1 vote
Abby Kiesling December 14, 2022

I started testing out Jira's Product Discovery Project in my last role at a tech start-up and fell in love with it.  When I moved to a new company, I immediately started advocating for us to adopt it as well.  Thankfully, my leadership was open to it and we moved forward! 

This project combines everything I was doing in spreadsheets and powerpoints into one easy-to-navigate tool.  Plus everything is added straight into Jira, instead of requiring some third-party tool to integrate and cross your fingers that the communication was rich enough to handle your needs... 

Additionally, I love that I can create my own prioritization process, using the values that make sense for my business.  And finally, the ability to create my own board, team board, and company board all in one place without having to duplicate efforts is vital to our organization. 

1 vote
John Sayers December 14, 2022

Product Discovery has quickly become part of our PPM tooling set and is now widely and frequently used across our Portfolio and Project teams.

It is now part of our “pipeline of work” process, facilitating discussion, prioritisation, and decision making with our steering groups and key business stakeholders.

It is helping us do the right things, in the right order, and at the right time, focusing on work that will deliver on benefits.

John Sayers, RenaissanceRe.

1 vote
Adam Chapman December 14, 2022

Jira Product Discovery has revitalised how we think about our Roadmap, before Jira Discovery we were using a separate Jira Kanban board to discuss potential new developments, along with some automation to generate delivery tickets as-and-when is required. The limitations of this system were the ability to track just how important the tickets were for stakeholders, and also how difficult each item would be to complete. 

The management team are completely enamoured by JPD and how it provides such better visibility of progress, as well as allows us to prioritise workloads much more efficiently. 

Apex Networks Ltd - https://www.apex-networks.com/ 

0 votes
Oliver Murray December 15, 2022

As a single PO for Data Analytics, Data Science and engineering teams undergoing a large-scale revamp of our products, services and end to supply media chain... I'm an advocate. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events