Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium access

Jason Tatum May 24, 2024

I’m in the process of building our JPD for my org - and I’m struggling as the $25 price per user is a big leap for the whole group. I would love to build out where a project = a team and then a select group can build and share cross-project rollup views - ie - only some users pay for premium. I think this is a pipe dream request but is there a possibility for a la carte user tiers for our site or does it all have to be the same user level? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gary Spross
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2024

I hear you @Jason Tatum!

Several of the features that appear destined for the Premium version are things that we are in desperate need of and have been waiting for. Seeing the fact that Premium will be $25 per head compared to the $10 per head cost of Standard caught me by surprise. Making the decision to go premium is going to more than double our JPD bill!

That said, Atlassian doesn't offer any kind of "a la carte" tier option for any other product, so I doubt they will for JPD. A more reasonable price point for Premium subscribers would be the better alternative in my opinion.

0 votes
Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2024

Hey @Jason Tatum thanks a lot for reaching out! would love to chat some time! any chance you might pick the slot you prefer on my calendar? your time will be mine! https://calendly.com/aminabh/jpd-investigating-scale-challenges 

Best,

Amina

Jason Tatum May 29, 2024

Would love to but our timezones are going to make that tricky. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events