Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPD Template Disappeared

Lucia Guzman July 24, 2024

i noticed one of the templates i created in JPD is no longer there. could it be when i updated the name of the discovery project AND the issue key, the template disappeared?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2024

Hi @Lucia Guzman , @Alexander Bechte , @Luke Thorogood , @Takayuki Hirota ,

Thank you once again for your patience on this! This issue should* be resolved now, and existing templates should be restored.

*The entire deployment should be completed by Monday, but it's almost entirely rolled out. It's worth checking if this is resolved in your instance though. Please let us know if that's not the case!

Lucia Guzman July 26, 2024

@Nick H Hi Nick! thank you for the update! i do not see this resolved for me yet but ill give it another day and report back! thank you!

Like Nick H likes this
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2024

Hi @Lucia Guzman ,

Can you check again whenever you have the chance? I believe the deployment should be entirely completed.

Please let us know whether or not you are still experiencing this issue or any unexpected behavior in general.

Lucia Guzman July 30, 2024

@Nick H hi Nick! i can see my templates now! thank you!!

Like Nick H likes this
0 votes
Philippa Cousens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 8, 2024

@Nick H I am having a similar issue.  We have lost the option to have a JC as a template during any editing of the template.

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
July 24, 2024

Hi @Lucia Guzman ,

Sorry for any inconvenience here. Engineering is aware of the issue related to JPD templates, and working on a deploying a fix which should be tomorrow. I'll reach back out here when it's resolved. Thank you for patience in the meantime!

Lucia Guzman July 24, 2024

oh its a bug! i thought it was something i did! thanks for the speedy response! appreciate it!

Like Nick H likes this
Takayuki Hirota July 24, 2024

Thanks for the clarification. I encountered some errors yesterday too. I'm glad to see something reports on https://jira-product-discovery.status.atlassian.com/.

Luke Thorogood July 25, 2024

@Nick H any update on this please :) thanks

Alexander Bechte
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 25, 2024

Also asking for an Update :) 

Nick H
Atlassian Team
July 25, 2024

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your patience on this. Engineering is still working on a fix that is taking unexpectedly a bit longer than anticipated. I will be sure to reach out as soon we have any sort of update.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events