JPD Survey Functionality

Jack Arndt March 30, 2023

Question from one of my PMs:

“Does Jira Product Discovery have the ability to send out email surveys to customers and incorporate them into the discovery workflow?”

is survey functionality anywhere on the JPD roadmap?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Jack Arndt we don't have this functionality at the moment and it's not on our roadmap for now.

How wold you expect to incorporate the surveys into your discovery workflow?

Cornell Johnson April 1, 2023

If you had a qualifying survey direct the results to profile, sales, customer services. Could generate new product development.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2023

@Jack Arndt we do use Pendo for that in the team building Jira Product Discovery - not sending emails but asking questions via a pop-up inside the app. Other teams use Intercom for email surveys, and our company-wide solution at Atlassian is Qualtrics

CC May 5, 2023

@Rohan Swami @Tanguy Crusson Along similar lines.  We want to do 360 Business Value assessments.  Each member of the steering committee will evaluate the idea based on 8 criterion.  They will rate using Fibonacci scale.  The sum of the results of that criterion will update the Business Value field for that idea within our JPD project.

Any slick suggestions on how to do this?  I'm looking at Microsoft Forms+, Qualtrics, Jira Forms, and others.  Nothing is as slick as I'd like it to be.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events