Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact score doesn't change after ideas are considered Done?

Ward Groen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

Hi,

I do really like the dynamic field Impact score to quickly see which idea to prioritize but whenever the idea is considered done it doesn't affect the other scores. Let's say you've been prioritizing ideas for over a year, then by the end of the year it will seem like some new ideas do not have any priority as there's still ideas with higher priorities that have been implemented a long time ago. Is it possible to tackle this?

1 answer

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2024

Hey Ward, 

I think you refer to a custom formula field of type "Weighted score" . ou can know by checking the field configuration. 

If that's the case, the weighted score includes all ideas in the project. If you want to remove some ideas from this weighted score, the idea need to be archived. 

if you don't want the score to be calculated relatively to other ideas in your project, you should consider using a roll up scoring. 

You can learn more about formulas here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-product-discovery/docs/expression-based-formulas/ 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events