cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate CyberArk PAM

Robert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 7, 2024

We need to use CyberArk PAM for the passwords used by Jira Discovery Tool, so that there are no hardcoded passwords. How can we do this?

thx

1 answer

0 votes
Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2024

Hi Robert! thanks for reaching out. You have the ability to wire SSO to authenticate against any Atlassian product. This is not specific to JPD. Unless you are speaking about view publishing? 

Just let us know about your use case and we will be able to assist further! 

thanks

Amina

Robert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 7, 2024

Hi Amina! I hope I can clarify things. I wanted to ask how to use Privileged Access Management (e.g. CyberArk) to dynamically set the credentials used by the Jira Autodiscovery Tool when it is accessing the discovered hosts in the VLANs.

Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2024

Hi Robert, 

I believe your question is about Asset Discovery module in Jira Service Management 

Unfortunately, this group is about Jira Product Discovery a totally different product (no worries, you're not the first one to be confused!) 

I'd suggest to ask your question there Jira-Service-Management 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events