Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get atlas style updates in the comments of the ideas?

Lexi Sprague May 23, 2023

I love the loop, and I would love to get atlas style updates for each idea on the plan view so that the plan views can change colors based on the latest updates in the comments. being able to tag a group of stakeholders in comments would be amazing as well. 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2023

@Lexi Sprague are you using the Jira Product Discovery integration with Atlas?

Today you can do this:Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 17.53.42.png

And later we wanted to make it so you can see the updates for linked Atlas projects directly in the idea.

I know it's not exactly what you asked, but could this be a solution that work for you if you use both products? 

I would rather have the atlas functionality entirely embedded in here, I dont feel like i need to have a project i manually make and a idea that is the same thing over in the other tool. its two places to maintain the same things. two places for stakeholders to follow etc. 

Like Lu Reed likes this
Martin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson How do you enable this feature? If it exists, can you provide a link to the documentation?

Thank you! 

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

@Martin - the Atlas Integration is within Project Settings > Features > Atlas Integration.

2023-05-23_13-48-18 (2).gif

Like Martin likes this

I dont have that option showing up for me :( 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2023
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
May 24, 2023

@Martin what is your site URL? (xyz.atlassian.net)

Martin
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson geckoalliance.atlassian.net. thank you!

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Ryan Cush May 24, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson would you please enable the Atlas integration for dataworld.atlassian.net as well?  Thank you!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
May 25, 2023

done.

Teal Nissley June 6, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Can this be turned on for relias.atlassian.net please?

Bryce York March 25, 2024

hi @Tanguy Crusson

is this integration something we could get access to as well? we've deeply adopted Atlas and just getting started with JPD. tatari.atlassian.net

0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
May 23, 2023

@Lexi Sprague are you using the integration between Jira Product Discovery and Atlas? 

Today you can do this:

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 17.53.42.png

Next we wanted to make it so you could see the updates from the Atlas project directly from the idea. 

Not exactly what you asked for, but if you use both Atlas and Jira Product Discovery this might work for you? 

Lexi Sprague July 5, 2023

Thanks, how do I get the status update text itself to show on the bar? @Tanguy Crusson 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events