Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can see more than just one decimal?

Yaiza Sanz March 18, 2022

I want to see two decimals in the score column (number type) but I don't know how to configure it:

Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 09.25.00.png

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sarah Stenhouse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2022

Hey @Yaiza Sanz 

Thanks for sharing this use case with us. I have logged your feature request. Please keep an eye on the community if we decide to prioritise one of the team will normally share a post. 

Thanks,

Sarah

Yaiza Sanz March 21, 2022

Thank you! Also, another thing about the numbers field. I would like to add a percentage, but I can't. How could I do that?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2022

You could add it in the name of the field 

Score (%)

Does that help?

Yaiza Sanz March 21, 2022

But then can I include name fields in formulas?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
March 21, 2022

Yes, using this notation in a Formula / Write your own:

{Score (%)} * 100

Like Yaiza Sanz likes this
0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
March 21, 2022

Hi @Yaiza Sanz , could you please share more details as to why you need 2 decimal points? What is the score based on? I'm asking since most formulas I've seen so far weren't using decimal points at all. 

A workaround for this today could be to create a separate formula field (Fields > Create a Field > Formula > Write your own) that multiplies the Score by 10 or 100

Michael Buechele March 21, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson

I am facing the same problem with any number field.
In my opinion, this is not just related to scoring use cases, as we can also use the number field for any use case.

In my case, we want to use the number field for Euro (€) numbers, thus there should be at least 2 decimal points.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events