cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to edit workflow

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

Brand new Discovery project. Trying to edit workflow. Go to Project Settings -> Workflow, and immediately get this message:

prodDiscovery.png

We haven't spent much time with this project type yet, but am I doing something obviously wrong, or is this a bug?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Esther Strom Could you please raise a support ticket ? (you'll see a link to it from the "Give feedback" menu in the Jira Product Discovery left sidebar). This way we can get access to your site to investigate what's going on there. Thanks!

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Thanks, Tanguy. I did open a support ticket, but the issue seems to have resolved itself.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2023

Thank you @Esther Strom , I don't know what happened but will check with the team

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 12, 2023

Hi Esther, I just checked the support queue and didn't find your ticket there. 

Did you send it from here? Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 18.35.07.png

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2023

No, I used the standard support site (support.atlassian.com/contact). 

https://support.atlassian.com/requests/JST-863335

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 12, 2023

OKay, I see that the support person closed it after you replied, earlier today:

"The problem seems to have resolved itself on all machines."

Was that maybe meant for another ticket? 

If so, you could create a new one via the form I shared earlier and it will land with the team supporting Jira Product Discovery

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 12, 2023

ooooooh never mind 🤦‍♂️ I get it now - the problem has resolved itself

Not "the issue" as in "the Jira issue behind the support ticket"

Doh

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2023

Yes, sorry! You'd think I would know better than to use "issue" instead of "problem" 😅

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events