Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Publishing View

Mat Winegarden June 10, 2024

When Publishing a view, I'm getting a 500 internal server error and can't publish a page. I've reviewed the content here to make sure I'm not doing any special, but I'm still not able to publish the view.

Any thoughts?

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 9.51.18 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2024

Hi Mat, the team is looking into it

Brad Jones June 19, 2024

Hi Tanguy - i've just started experiencing this as well.. if you need more info to troubleshoot.  I'm assuming this is a bug of some kind?

Alex Spence
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2024

Hi @Brad Jones 👋 I'm Alex, an Engineer working on Jira Product Discovery's Publish feature. Could you please go ahed and raise a support request so that we can help you more effectively? Please link this thread

Like Brad Jones likes this
Rishabh Jha
Atlassian Team
June 19, 2024

@Brad Jones - We could not replicate this issue on our side. Cn you please share your Tenant URL so that we can investigate further. 

Brad Jones June 20, 2024

@Alex Spence @Rishabh Jha Hey both thanks for the reply.. the issue just fixed itself within 3-4 hours to be honest.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events