Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding Shared Roadmap

Martyn Arbon September 28, 2021

Its great that there is a share function, but I have tried to embed into Sharepoint and it doesn't want to embed the page.

Has anyone tried to embed the page and been successful ?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Sarah Stenhouse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2021
Currently, we only support embedding using Atlassian Smart Link where our Editor is available (Confluence, JIRA, Team Central, etc.), but embedding in third-party apps is an interesting idea 🌟 
Martyn Arbon September 28, 2021

thanks Sarah. With the huge adoption of Office 365 many companies use Sharepoint (including ours). So having an embed link would allow us to share the dynamic roadmap with a much wider audience than we can through confluence. So adding an option to support embedding would be really helpful.

Like Mark Carroll likes this
Sarah Stenhouse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2021

Hey Martyn, this is a great insight. Thank you for coming back to elaborate more on why this would be useful for you. I have noted this idea in our own JPD 😊

Martyn Arbon September 29, 2021

Thanks. Obviously you can put a link in sharepoint to open it in another window but I feel it would be better to embed it so you can surround it with other information that the viewers would find useful.

0 votes
Mark Carroll
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2024

Agree this would be a really useful feature.  Would promote use and understanding of Jira within our business.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events