Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery progress does not show progress

Andre de Castro July 30, 2024

When I attach a delivery ticket to an idea, the delivery status on the Jira Product Discovery board does not reflect the status of the linked ticket. The progress bar no longer appears.
What could be wrong?

Progress.JPG

Previously it was like this...

Progress 2.JPG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2024

Hello everyone,
thank you for raising this issue,
the bug should now be fixed. 

Best Regards,
Hermance
Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery

Andre de Castro July 31, 2024

Thank you.

0 votes
Josh White
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 30, 2024

Same for me - Delivery Progress disappeared a few days ago
This issue affects both the Delivery tab on an Idea as per the above, but it also affects the delivery progress on the Roadmap view and the Timeline view

Gary Spross
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2024

Same for us (although we only noticed them missing as of yesterday). We had opened a support ticket with Atlassian, but still haven't received an answer. As of this morning, the values for those fields appear to be displaying again. I'm awaiting a response on our support ticket to find out what the problem was exactly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events