Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created my first project and it is broken... help needed!

Antonio Valle _G2_ January 12, 2022

Hi!

I added Product Discovery to my site and then created my first project. It does not work, can not create issues, the demo issues are not presented and it is popping some errors 

screen2.png

If I run a search on my project, I can see the list of initial issues created

Screen.png

And if I click on the generic "Create" button, I can create a new idea (as you can see in KIT-8) but nothing is shown in any of the views and the "Generic Error" image is presented

Any hint?

Thanks!!

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Antonio Valle _G2_ January 20, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson just to confirm that the problem is solved and my site is working again :-) Thanks!!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2022

Thanks for confirming @Antonio Valle _G2_ !

0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2022

@Antonio Valle _G2_ thank you for reporting this, we're looking into it.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2022

We're digging into it and haven't found the root cause yet, but were wondering if it was because the project failed during the onboarding (after you create it). 

would you mind trying to create another one and see if this happens as well? We can help you clean up afterwards.

Like Antonio Valle _G2_ likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
January 14, 2022

@Antonio Valle _G2_ is the error still happening for you? If so, could you please do the following so we can investigate further:

• Try to open the project
  • when it fails, click on "share" (top-right)
  • select "anyone on the internet with the link can open this view"
  • Copy the link
  • Send it to tcrusson@atlassian.com

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 13.12.45.png

This would help us get to the bottom of this. thanks a lot!

Antonio Valle _G2_ January 14, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson 

Hello!

I've deleted the previous project and created a new one. Same Errors.

I've shared the project with you, thank you very much!!

0 votes
Vilius Zigmantas January 12, 2022

Having similar issue - accessing PD project it loads, but after refresh of the page "dead link" error is displayed and there is no way to get to the PD project other than going to Jira project list and selecting PD project from the list.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2022

@Vilius Zigmantas yours was another problem that we've just fixed. Can you please confirm opening the product via a link now works for you? Thanks!

Like Antonio Valle _G2_ likes this
Vilius Zigmantas January 13, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson 

Thank you very much for following-up on this. I can confirm that I haven't experienced the issue today.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events