Connecting to Jira

Yitty Falk August 1, 2022

I'm excited to be trying out Jira Product Discovery for our design and product teams.

How do I connect JPD to my team's Jira?

I was prompted to create a new URL, so that's different than Jira's URL, but I signed in with the same Atlassian login as used for Jira and see both side by side in the top level "apps" menu.

However, when I try to use the Deliver functionality, it is not pulling anything in from our Jira.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2022

Hi Yitty! 

Jira Product Discovery integrates automatically with Jira Software when they are on the same site. So in your case, it would not be possible to integrate both products since they are on separate instances. 

If you are not the site admin of the site hosting your Jira Software, you are not able to add Jira Product Discovery to this site. 

In that case you would need to request your site admin to add Jira Product Discovery to your existing site. If you are the site admin of your Jira Software Software instance, then navigate to the top-right cog > Billing > Discover new products , and add jira Product Discovery from there in your existing site. 

Cheers, 

Hermance

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 11.19.09.png

Yitty Falk August 4, 2022

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events